Where to Sign
Front of Title
Pennsylvania car titles must be notarized.
- Wait to sign until you are before a Notary.
- Back of the title top right - sign name(s) in the box where it reads "Signature of Seller."
- Back of the title right below where you signed name(s) - print name(s) on the line where it reads "Seller Must Hand Print Name Here."
- Back of the title on the top right - print WHEELZY where it reads "Purchaser or Full Business Name."
- Please leave sections B and C as well on the front of the title BLANK.
All owners listed on the front of title must sign the title.
Lien or Bank Name on Title
If your Pennsylvania title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
Duplicate Time In Person
Duplicate Time Mail
Pennsylvania Department Of Transportation 1101 South Front Street Harrisburg, PA 17104